The Port of Hvide Sande is the fifth largest port, located on the west coast of Denmark. It’s a modern fishing port with direct access to the North Sea.
Good to know:
- Own storage tanks
- Bunkers ex pipe from our self-service facility
- Bunkers ex pipe (max. LOA 300 m and max. draft 4,5 m)
- Supply of bunkers by barge (max. LOA 150 m and max. draft 5,5 m)
- Supply of bunkers by truck
- Supply of fresh water and lubricating oil
- Call for “bunkers only” is free of charge
- The Port of Hvide Sande is always free of ice
- The water depth is 3,5-7 m
Get an overview of Nordic Marine Oil’s self service pipes in the Port of Hvide Sande here.